Enrollment for the following academic year begins in March. Currently enrolled children and their siblings will be offered spots at that time.
Beginning in April all other openings will be filled according to the following priorities:
- Family members of First Congo employees
- Children of First Congo alumni
- Members in good standing of the First Congregational Church of Palo Alto
- Wait list applicants in the order of date of application, as received by First Congo
- You will receive a confirmation email when your application and check have been received and your child has been added to the wait list.
- In April, once openings are filled, a letter will be sent to those remaining on the wait list, and families wishing to keep their child’s name in our active database must complete and return the form contained therein.
- First Congo attempts to balance the number of boys and girls in each class.
Our program is open to all children who might benefit from our type of program regardless of race, sex, ability, nationality, or creed.
Alternatively you can print the waitlist application here and return it to the office at First Congo.