Enrollment for the following academic year begins in February. Currently enrolled children and their siblings will be offered spots at that time.
Beginning in March all other openings will be filled according to the following priorities:
- Family members of First Congo employees
- Children of First Congo alumni
- Members in good standing of the First Congregational Church of Palo Alto
- Waitlist applicants in the order of date of application, as received by First Congo
- In April, once openings are filled, an email will be sent to those remaining on the waitlist, and families wishing to keep their child’s name on our rolling, active waitlist will have the opportunity to indicate so then.
- First Congo attempts to balance the number of boys and girls in each class.
Our program is open to all children who might benefit from our type of program regardless of race, sex, ability, nationality, or creed.
Alternatively you can print the waitlist application here and return it to the office at First Congo.